Guthrie primary care physicians and providers include specialists in family medicine and pediatrics. The family physicians and providers in the Guthrie Owego, NY, office are dedicated to providing patients with the best in personalized primary care services. Guthrie family physicians provide comprehensive services, including women's health care, newborn and well-child care, pediatrics and adult/geriatric care.
Guthrie primary care physicians offer:
- Preventive care, health screenings and physical exams
- Newborn and well-child care
- Routine women's health care including pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including asthma, diabetes, and high blood pressure
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Treatment of minor injuries such as lacerations, sprains and diagnosing broken bones
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
Appointments with a variety of specialists are also available, some of which are listed below:
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. for Mammography
Monday-Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. for X-Ray
Physicians and Healthcare Providers
- 1 of 2
- next ›