Voting has begun, we are no longer accepting submissions
We are excited to offer a holiday coloring contest for kids ages 0-12. Here is how the contest will work:
- Children ages 0-12 may enter.
- Only one entry per child.
- All children entering the contest will receive a gift.
- One (1) grand prize winner in each age group will be selected and receive a prize.
- All entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. December 16.
- Drop off, upload or mail your coloring sheet to: RPH Holiday Coloring Contest, Robert Packer Hospital, One Guthrie Square, Sayre, PA 18840.
- Use only crayons, markers, or colored pencils.
Download an age-group appropriate picture below, or pick one up at the Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital or specific Dandy Locations (213 S Main Street, Athens; 121 S Elmer Ave, Sayre; and 452 Chemung St, Waverly).
All pictures will be displayed in the Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital cafeteria. Voting will take place from December 17 through December 21, and winners will be selected on December 22, based on the number of votes received. The winning pictures will be posted in the main hospital lobby and on our Facebook page. All pictures will be returned after being displayed for the Christmas holiday.
Identifying Each Picture
Please write the child’s first name and age on the front of the picture. On the back of the picture, please write your child’s full name, telephone number and address so we can return your child’s picture, send a participation gift and contact you if your child wins a prize.
Receiving the Prizes
Winners will be called and prizes will be mailed.
Thanks, and happy coloring!
This contest is open to the public and all Guthrie employees.