Administrative Fellowship Program
Guthrie’s Administrative Fellowship Program is a two-year post graduate program provided to a recent graduate of an accredited MHA, MBA, or MSN program. The program is designed to provide fellows hands-on experience in healthcare management. This two-year program allows for career development and mentorship by a member of senior leadership.
- Fellows complete Foundational Core Rotation through designated functions that last 3-4 months.
- Each rotation involves the completion of a project that is strategic and has high organizational impact.
- Fellows are encouraged to join committees to gain knowledge on operations and strategic planning.
- During the second year, fellows experience a targeted track that addresses areas that have been identified through year one evaluations and feedback that need focus.
- Projects ranging from program reviews, cost benefit analyses, program planning and policy development and implementation will be assigned.
- Fellows are encouraged to participate in leadership activities and special events to help build their network and understanding of healthcare management issues.
For more information, contact Kay Gee at Kay.Gee@guthrie.org.