Medical Grand Rounds - Advances in Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Robert Fanelli, MD, MHA, FACS, FASGE, Chief, Minimally Invasive Surgery and Chief, Surgical Endoscopy, Department of General Surgery, Guthrie Medical Group, P.C., Sayre, PA
- Nicholas J. Serniak, MD, Colorectal Surgeon, Department of General Surgery, Guthrie Medial Group, P.C., Sayre, PA
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe conditions treated by colorectal surgery division.
- Identify times to refer to colon and rectal surgeons.
- Describe role for colorectal surgeons in the management of advanced colon polyps.
Date: Friday, October 29, 2021
Time: 12 p.m.
Location: Microsoft Teams - E-mail Trish.Stern@Guthrie.org to be included
This program is intended for: Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers, Fellows, Residents, Medical and Nursing Students, and other Ancillary Healthcare Professionals.
“The Guthrie Clinic is accredited by the Pennsylvania Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.”
“The Guthrie Clinic designates this live activity for a maximum of (1.0) AMA PRA Category I Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.”
Disclosure/Conflict of Interest Statement
“Faculty and all others who have the ability to control the content of continuing medical education activities sponsored by The Guthrie Clinic are expected to disclose to the audience whether they do or do not have any real or apparent conflict(s) of interest or other relationships related to the content of their presentation(s).” “The presenting faculty/planning committee for this educational activity have no relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.”