Living Beyond Cancer
Guthrie Cancer Center Survivor Series
Celebrate survivorship with the Guthrie Cancer Center this September and discuss cancer-related health topics that could improve your quality of life, during or after treatment. Both survivors and their loved ones are invited to attend.
TIME: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
DATES AND TOPICS:
- September 1 – Cognition with Dawn Sharpe, SLP, CCC
- September 8 – Nutrition with Elizabeth Clark, RD
- September 15 – Fatigue with Mike Fritzen, MSPT
- September 22 – Symptom Management with Wanda Foote, CRNP
- September 29 – Sexual Health with Lori Davis, DNP
LOCATION: 4Blue Conference Room - 4th floor, Guthrie Sayre Clinic
*Registration required online or by phone: