Caring for adults and children, Guthrie Endocrinology specializes in treating disorders of the endocrine system which regulates your mood, growth and development, tissue function, and metabolism, as well as sexual function and reproductive processes. Most conditions are treated with a combination of medications and lifestyle changes.
Our board-certified endocrinologists treat:
- Diabetes - Type I, II and Gestational diabetes
- Thyroid conditions such as hypothyroidism, thyroid nodules and Addison’s Disease
- Metabolic disorders including insulin resistance, hypercalcemia or cholesterol abnormalities
- Pituitary disorders such as infertility and Cushing’s Syndrome
- Over- or under-production of hormones
- Hormonal imbalances
- Lack of growth (short stature) in children
- Cancers of the endocrine glands
Learn more about our Weight Loss Center.
The Guthrie Weight Loss Center offers the region’s only comprehensive weight loss program with a team of providers dedicated exclusively to the success of our patients.
Guthrie’s Diabetes Center offers a comprehensive team approach to lifelong management of Type I and Type II diabetes for children, adolescents and adults.