Guthrie Lung Cancer Screening Event
In recognition of Lung Cancer Awareness Month, Guthrie is hosting a special lung cancer screening event on November 9, from 1-4 p.m. It could be a screening that saves a life, especially in regions that rank high in the percentage of smokers.
Do you meet the requirements below? Call us and find out if you’re eligible for lung cancer screening.
- You’re age 50 – 77 (up to age 80 with certain commercial insurance plans)
- You do not have any signs or symptoms of lung cancer
- You have not had a previous lung cancer
- You are a current smoker or quit smoking less than 15 years ago
- You are or were a heavy smoker (20 pack-year history)
Call 570-887-3545 to speak with a member of our team. If eligible, you will be scheduled for screening at either Guthrie Sayre Clinic or Guthrie Cortland Medical Center. You must have an appointment. Limited spots are available.