Each report is given a unique report number along with the name of the assay performed. If you have a question about the results of a particular test, please reference the report number on the certificate.
When interpreting the results, remember that:
- The results relate only to the item(s) tested.
- Reports cannot be reproduced, except in full, without the written consent of the LEAP Testing Service.
- The average turnaround time from receipt of samples to the issuance of results is four to five business days.
- Results will be sent as per the information provided in the sample submission form: mail or electronic (pdf). Be sure to choose all formats that you wish to receive.
- If you wish to have the results forwarded to another individual, include their name, address and email address at the time samples are submitted.
- The results are reported as micrograms/ml, protein/gram sample and/or micrograms protein/square decimeter.
- The report may be withheld for non-payment.