Administrative Fellowship Program Overview
Program is designed to provide the Administrative Fellow with an applied learning/work experience through the completion of a structured two (2) year program. The first year is comprised of a series of leadership rotations. Each rotation is project focused. Projects are strategic in nature and have high organizational impact with large scope and complexity. The second year is designed to address targeted development needs. Fellow may be assigned projects ranging from program reviews, cost benefit analysis, program planning and policy development and implementation. Fellow may also participate in leadership activities and special events (i.e. attendance at networking events and up to one professional conference as approved). Project/work assignment(s) may require participation in the decision-making process of The Guthrie Clinic. Experiential learning project(s)/ work are assigned by The Guthrie Clinic Senior Leadership Team.
- Fellows complete Foundational Core Rotation through designated functions that last 3-4 months.
- Each rotation involves the completion of a project that is strategic and has high organizational impact.
- Fellows are encouraged to join committees to gain knowledge on operations and strategic planning.
- During the second year, fellows experience a targeted track that addresses areas that have been identified through year one evaluations and feedback that need focus.
- Projects ranging from program reviews, cost benefit analyses, program planning and policy development and implementation will be assigned.
- Fellows are encouraged to participate in leadership activities and special events to help build their network and understanding of healthcare management issues.
We offer a competitive salary, and fellows are eligible for a full comprehensive benefit package.
Who oversees the Guthrie Clinic administrative fellowship?
Cori Belles, VP Talent and Jeffrey Grenzer, Manager of Training and Development oversee the administrative fellowship program. Cori and Jeff will help fellows navigate throughout their projects and the organization.
Do I need to be a current student to apply for the program?
No, you do not need to be a current student to apply for the administrative fellowship.
Are international applicants eligible for the administrative fellowship?
No, we do not offer sponsorship for the administrative fellowship.