Thomas J Gergel, MD
- Radiation Oncology
- Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital
Appointments & Contact
Offers Telemedicine Visits
Telemedicine video visits make it easier to find care at a time and location that is convenient for you. Telemedicine appointments are available for both new patient visits and follow-ups.
- Brain tumors
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Stereotactic radiation therapy
- Gastrointestinal cancers
Also Offers Telemedicine Information Icon866-488-4743Telemedicine video visits make it easier to find care at a time and location that is convenient for you. Telemedicine appointments are available for both new patient visits and follow-ups.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, N.Y. (Radiation Oncology)
- American Board of Radiology
- University of Buffalo School of Medicine, Buffalo, N.Y.
- Hinsdale Hospital, Hinsdale, Ill. (Family Medicine)
News & Video
- A071801: Phase III Trial of Post-Surgical Single Fraction Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) Compared with Fractionated SRS (FSRS) for Resected Metastatic Brain Disease
- EA5181: Randomized Phase III Trial of MEDI4736 (Durvalumab) as Concurrent and Consolidative Therapy or Consolidative Therapy Alone for Unresectable Stage 3 NSCLC
- NRG-LU005: Limited Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer (LS-SCLC): A Phase II/III Randomized Study of Chemoradiation Versus Chemoradiation Plus Atezolizumab
- NRG-LU007: Randomized Phase II/III Trial of Consolidation Radiation + Immunotherapy for ES-SCLC: RAPTOR Trial
- S1706: A Phase II Randomized Trial of Olaparib (NSC-747856) Administered Concurrently with Radiotherapy Versus Radiotherapy Alone for Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- S1827: MRI Brain Surveillance Alone Versus MRI Surveillance and Prophylactic Cranial Irradiation (PCI): A Randomized Phase III Trial in Small-Cell Lung Cancer (MAVERICK)