Emergency Medicine Opportunities in NY and PA - Full and Part Time Options Available
272 hours of PTO, and practice variability
Highlights of the Position
- Shared staffing at
- Guthrie Troy Community Hospital, our low-volume, low-acuity critical access hospital and Level IV Trauma Center
- Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital Towanda Campus, a low-volume community hospital
- Guthrie Corning Hospital, a provisional Level III Trauma Center
- Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital | Guthrie, our Level I Trauma Center
- On-site helipad allows for efficient and timely transport of patients in and out of our facilities
- Epic EMR fully integrated throughout Guthrie's network
- 16 consult services available through Guthrie Robert Pack Hospital
- Tele-neurology coverage available at all sites
- 24-hour OB coverage
- 24-hour Radiology reads
- $100k starting bonus or $200k loan repayment
- Ask about our opportunities for FM Boarded or other non-EM boarded Emergency Medicine positions
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- $100,000 starting bonus or $200k loan repayment options
- 272 hours of PTO
- Annual bonus incentives
- Affordable living in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance, including tail coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and annual age-based contributions
- Allowance for primary licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Salary range - $323,000-$406,000
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study 1 week of CME is convertible to additional PTO at your discretion
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities with Guthrie's residency and fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Paid relocation expenses up to $15,000
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated healthcare delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We're glad you are interested in joining! For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel, Sr. Physician Recruiter, by calling (570) 887-5203 or via email at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Orthopaedic Surgery and Pharmacy Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Critical Care and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery