Non-Invasive Cardiologist Needed to Expand Growing Practice - Corning, NY
Comfortable 1:13 call schedule with flexible scheduling options and loan repayment
Guthrie is seeking a BC/BE Fellowship trained Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join its well-established practice in Corning, NY
Highlights of the Position
- Excellent opportunity to grow a thriving practice and expand cardiovascular services for the system
- High growth potential low competition
- $50k starting and retention bonuses
- 1:13 call (only 4 weekends per year!)
- Low cost of living
- Schedule flexibility to support work-life balance
- Teaching opportunities with Guthrie's Cardiovascular Fellowship and Internal Medicine Residency programs
- Robust clinical research program
- Visa sponsorship available
Work Life Balance
- Flexible schedule with comfortable general cardiology call rotation of 1:13
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive RVU model with strong internal referral network and LOW cost of living
- Full benefits including medical dental vision and disability
- Malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for primary licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- $405,000-$541,000 annual compensation
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities with Guthrie's residency and fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments.
- Our General Cardiology Fellowship is a three-year program with 6 Fellows
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Up to $15k relocation allowance
- Accompanying partner placement assistance available
- Early childhood learning center with dedicated spots for Guthrie employees
- Professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We're glad you're interested in joining our team.
Home to 10,500 residents, Corning has been described as one of "America's best small towns." Historic Market Street in Corning's Gaffer District boasts over one hundred boutique shops, bakeries, art galleries, craft beverage producers, and farm-to-table restaurant options. The Gaffer District hosts unique events every season, such as the Wineglass Marathon, GlassFest, and Sparkle. The Corning Museum of Glass welcomes thousands of visitors annually and offers live glassblowing shows and demonstrations. Upstate New York's only Smithsonian Affiliate, The Rockwell Museum, holds a world-class collection of Western and contemporary Native American Art and other rotating exhibits.
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With six hospitals and 76 regional offices in a 13-county catchment area, our team of nearly 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 2 million patient visits annually.