Otolaryngology - Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner, Corning, NY
New and experienced candidates are both equally welcome to apply!
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Guthrie is seeking candidates for a provider to join their Sayre Otolaryngology department.
- Looking for a motivated Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join its ENT department Corning, NY location.
- This provider will deliver high quality patient care in a team setting focusing on both new patients follow up appointments and OR.
- Work alongside surgeons and APP's including Locums
- Mentoring available for new graduates.
- Position will be a split between clinic and OR time.
- Typical week is 3 days clinic 2 days OR.
- Weekly hours of Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with call requirement shared within the Corning ENT providers.
Contact Name:Stefano Ringer