Pediatrics - $100k Starting Bonus!
Guthrie is seeking candidates for a BC/BE Pediatrician to join our Guthrie Southern Tier Pediatrics Team in Big Flats, NY.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Were glad you are interested in joining our team.
Highlights of the Position
- Well established community practice that is patient and family orientated and devoted to the community
- Enjoy working with a dedicated group of physicians nurse practitioners and support staff
- Outpatient practice model with walk-in clinic evening and weekend hours
- Part of a physician led multi-specialty group practice with a fully integrated inpatient/outpatient EHR
- Robust EHR used in all areas (EPIC 10-Star health system top 1% of EPIC Organizations)
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Above industry average salary and bonus structure
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice/Liability insurance including tail coverage
- Guthrie retirement savings plan (403-B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis.
- $208,000 - $270,000 annual compensation
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities - The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in the medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Big Flats is located in Chemung County, NY, between Corning to the west and Elmira to the east. Big Flats is home to Harris Hill, known as the "Soaring Capital of America." This area offers two nearby higher education institutions, Elmira College and Corning Community College. The Southern Tier Gateway to the Finger Lakes, this area provides the best of four-season activities. Elmira Corning Regional Airport offers easy access to worldwide travel.
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Orthopaedic Surgery and Pharmacy Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Critical Care and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery