Otolaryngology - $200K Loan Repayment, Ithaca, NY
Competitive Starting Bonus or $200K Loan Repayment financial support for candidates wishing to pursue or currently in process of completing a fellowship.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Otolaryngologist to join its busy well-established practice.
Highlights of the Position
- Practice in a brand-new state of the art Medical Office Building on the waterfront in Ithaca, NY
- The otolaryngology service line provides comprehensive sub-specialty service for adult patients and general specialty services for pediatric patients through a regionalized tertiary healthcare delivery system.
- The opportunity and resources exist to provide financial support for candidates wishing to pursue or currently in the process of completing a fellowship.
- Practice consists of general, pediatric and subspecialty interest.
- Along with APP support, infrastructure and equipment will be made available upon request.
- Advanced Practice Providers support both outpatient and surgical services
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive RVU model with strong internal referral network
- Medical school loan repayment - $200,000
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- $440,000 - $630,000 annual compensation
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities - Guthrie's 12 residency and fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid up to $15,000
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available \Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With six hospitals and 76 regional offices in a 13-county catchment area, our team of nearly 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 2 million patient visits annually.