Otolaryngology - $200K Loan Repayment, Corning, NY
Competitive Starting Bonus or $200K Loan Repayment financial support for candidates wishing to pursue or currently in process of completing a fellowship.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Otolaryngologist to join its busy well-established practice.
Highlights of the Position
- The otolaryngology service line provides comprehensive sub-specialty service for adult patients and general specialty services for pediatric patients through a regionalized tertiary healthcare delivery system.
- The opportunity and resources exist to provide financial support for candidates wishing to pursue or currently in the process of completing a fellowship.
- Practice would consist of General ENT including Pediatrics as well as sub-specialty interest
- Along with APP support infrastructure and equipment will be made available upon request
- Advanced Practice Providers support both outpatient and surgical services
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive RVU model with strong internal referral network
- Medical school loan repayment - $200,000
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- $440,000-$630,000 annual compensation
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities - Guthrie's 12 residency and fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid up to $15,000
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available \Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Guthrie Corning Hospital, located in Corning, N.Y., opened a new 65-bed hospital and regional cancer center in 2014. The new facility provides the region emergency, ICU, labor and delivery, surgical, inpatient and outpatient services including wound care, cardiology, medical imaging and cancer care services, including:
- 24-Hour emergency services with 24-hour laboratory, radiology and ultrasound support
- Ambulatory surgery
- Breast Care Center
- Cancer Center
- Coronary care, cardiology stress testing and outpatient rehabilitation
- Laboratory services
- Labor and delivery care
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
- Imaging services
- Musculoskeletal Services
Home to 10,500 residents, Corning has been described as one of "America's best small towns." Historic Market Street in Corning's Gaffer District boasts over one hundred boutique shops, bakeries, art galleries, craft beverage producers, and farm-to-table restaurant options. The Gaffer District hosts unique events every season, such as the Wineglass Marathon, GlassFest, and Sparkle. The Corning Museum of Glass welcomes thousands of visitors annually and offers live glassblowing shows and demonstrations. Upstate New York's only Smithsonian Affiliate, The Rockwell Museum, holds a world-class collection of Western and contemporary Native American Art and other rotating exhibits.
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Orthopaedic Surgery and Pharmacy Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Critical Care and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery