Obstetrics & Gynecology - $150k Education Loan Repayment
Obstetrics/Gynecology - $150k Loan Repayment - Corning, NY
Dr. Guthrie came to our community over 100 years ago with a belief that people in small towns deserved the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and still physician-led Guthrie Clinic has since grown to be an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients in 12 counties across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
The best physicians and advance practice providers choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. Were glad you are interested in joining our team.
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Obstetrician/Gynecologist to join its expanding practice.
Highlights of the Position
- 20 patients per day with weekly OR time.
- Collaboration with a team of Physicians and Nurse Practitioners to support both labor and delivery and clinic services
- Integrated practice model with strong internal referral network
- Collaborate with your colleagues on major cases. Easy access to Guthrie Specialists.
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system top 1% of Epic organizations)
Work Life Balance
- Enjoy an equal balance of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Call 1:5 with post-call day off
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- $385,000-$425,000 annual compensation
- Medical school loan repayment - $150,000
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities - Family Medicine Residency & Medical Students from Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Home to 10,500 residents, Corning has been described as one of "America's best small towns." Historic Market Street in Corning's Gaffer District boasts over one hundred boutique shops, bakeries, art galleries, craft beverage producers, and farm-to-table restaurant options. The Gaffer District hosts unique events every season, such as the Wineglass Marathon, GlassFest, and Sparkle. The Corning Museum of Glass welcomes thousands of visitors annually and offers live glassblowing shows and demonstrations. Upstate New York's only Smithsonian Affiliate, The Rockwell Museum, holds a world-class collection of Western and contemporary Native American Art and other rotating exhibits.
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With six hospitals and 76 regional offices in a 13-county catchment area, our team of nearly 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 2 million patient visits annually.