Internal Medicine - $150k Education Loan Repayment - Sayre, PA
$150k Education Loan Repayment
Guthrie Clinic a non-profit physician-led integrated health care delivery system has multiple openings for BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians. Practice in an academic environment with teaching and precepting opportunities available in Guthrie's Internal Medicine residency.
Practice in an academic environment; opportunities for didactic teaching and clinic precepting as well as inpatient attending on our resident service are available. We also have a collaborative framework to facilitate scholarship in research and quality improvement. Medical student teaching opportunities abound; a faculty appointment can be obtained commensurate with qualifications. Many of our physicians are mentors to pre-medical students in our unique Guthrie Scholars program.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We are glad you are interested in joining our team.
At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Work Life Balance
- Flexible schedules available in some locations
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- Robust EHR (EPIC)
- Easy access to Guthrie Specialists
- All locations accredited Patient Centered Medical Home under the NCQA standards
- Care Coordinators (RN) available at all locations to care for high-risk patients and provide education
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary starting at $230,000 annually
- Medical school loan repayment - $150,000
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie