Hematology/Oncology - Cortland, NY
- Construction will begin Fall of 2020 for $10 Million comprehensive cancer center facility
- State of the art equipment to be used in the new facility, such Varian TrueBeam Linear Accelerator
- Within the new site, Radiation and Medical Oncology will be housed in one location
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers certified, anticipating Quality Oncology Practice Initiative certification application in the near future
- Integrated clinical trials capabilities currently running an average of 30 clinical trials in oncology including Alliance and pending NRG membership
- Interventional radiology service line including ablation and TACE capabilities
- Embedded pharmacy with dedicated oncology pharmacist
Guthrie physicians are leaders in the communities in which they live and work. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
Guthrie Cortland Medical Center, a144-bed acute care facility with an attached 80-bed residential care facility, joined the Guthrie healthcare system in January 2019. For over 125 years, the people of Cortland have turned to us first for the best in medical care.
- Acute and Inpatient care
- Cancer care
- Emergency care
- Infusion services
- Labor and delivery care
- Laboratory services
- Imaging and Radiology
- Mental Health service
- Outpatient Therapy services
- Respiratory services
- Surgical services
Guthrie ,is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.