Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Flexible Call Schedule - Sayre, PA
Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital is seeking a number of qualified Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to join our established and collegial team of 14 Anesthesiologist and 22 CRNAs.
Highlights of the Position
- Opportunities to do a variety of cases including Trauma (Level II Trauma Center/Regional Medical Center) Pediatrics Neuro Vascular Ortho IR ENT Urology & Gyn.
- 18 state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Opportunity to perform regional anesthesia.
- Teaching opportunities with SRNAs along with mentorship available with senior staff.
- Robust EHR used in all areas including operating room (EPIC 10-Star health system top 1% of EPIC Organizations)
- Anesthesia Department manages OR schedule providing the necessary structure for a smooth efficient workday
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation between $229K and $270K based on experience along with a starting bonus of $40K.
- Starting bonus of $40K or loan forgiveness of $100K payable over 6 years in lieu of the starting bonus if preferred
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance including tail coverage
- Guthrie retirement savings plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer another CRNA that we hire on a full-time basis
Work Life Balance
- Flexible work schedules are accommodated
- 32 days PTO plus CME (see below)
- Hospital is located in a safe community with strong family values 45 minutes from the Finger Lakes
- Meeting time - 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty specific medical societies
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid up to $15K for qualified candidates
- Accompanying partner placement assistance available
- Social and professional special interest groups
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist and provider services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
A 254-bed tertiary care referral center, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, PA, has received numerous national awards for the high-quality care it provides to patients. The hospital is the region's only Level I Trauma Center, accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation, and is served by Guthrie Air, a regional aeromedical helicopter program. Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital offers a full range of diagnostic, medical, and surgical services, including:
- Guthrie Breast Care Center
- Guthrie Cancer Center
- Guthrie Cardiac and Vascular Center
- Guthrie Musculoskeletal Services
- Guthrie Imaging Services
- Guthrie Specialty Eye Care
- Guthrie Surgical Services
- Guthrie Weight Loss Center
- Level I Trauma Center
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
Located on the Pennsylvania and New York border, Sayre is part of the larger community known as the Penn-York Valley or simply "The Valley." The other communities comprise Athens, PA, South Waverly, PA, and Waverly, NY. The combined population of these communities is 35,000. The Valley offers scenic countryside and rural living with easy access to larger areas such as Corning, NY, Ithaca, NY, and Binghamton, NY. I-86 is only minutes away and offers a direct route to Elmira and Binghamton, NY airports.
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With six hospitals and 76 regional offices in a 13-county catchment area, our team of nearly 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 2 million patient visits annually.