Radiology - General - Sayre, PA
Diagnostic Radiologist Opportunity at Epic 10 Star Health System
Guthrie is seeking a BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologist to join our Medical Imaging team.
The best physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated healthcare delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We're glad you are interested in joining our team.
Highlights of the Position
- Competitive salary and generous vacation time scheduled very flexibly to fit your needs
- Robust EHR (EPIC)
- Practice includes both general and fellowship trained diagnostic Radiologists covering all sub-specialties
- McKesson PACS PowerScribe 360
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Generous vacation time in addition to holidays and sick time
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for primary licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities - Guthries residency and fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Paid relocation expenses
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie