Guthrie Clinic a non-profit physician-led integrated health care delivery system is seeking a licensed clinical psychologist to join the Primary Care team at the Corning, NY Clinic location.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
- Eligible candidates will have graduated from an APA-accredited doctoral program in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Training and experience in clinical health psychology or integrated behavioral health is strongly preferred.
- Applicants must be license eligible in New York and Pennsylvania.
Highlights of the Opportunity
- Based on an integrated and co-located care model the embedded psychologist will provide assessment consultation and short-term targeted interventions to a wide variety of patients.
- Opportunities are available to develop and offer specialized services integrated throughout the medical system (e.g. womens health bariatrics pain clinic) dependent on interest and experience.
- Opportunities for teaching and supervision may also be available.
- Schedule flexibility available
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
- No call requirement
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- Robust EHR (EPIC)
- Easy access to Guthrie Primary Care Physicians & Specialists
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Competitive CME Package certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie