Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Upstate NY
Nocturnist opportunity $330k annual compensation plus PTO
Highlights of the Position
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule, 7p-7a
- 1 week PTO
- 16 consult services available through Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital
- EPIC electronic medical record integrated throughout Guthrie's network
- Paid relocation and starting bonus available.
Work Life Balance
- Week on/Week off schedule
- 1 week of PTO
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation with bonus incentives
- One week of Paid Time Off
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance.
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for primary licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis.
- Salary range - $273,000-$344,000
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Paid relocation expenses up to $15,000
- Accompanying partner placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie.
The best physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high-quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led we deliver on that promise through an integrated healthcare delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We're glad you're interested in joining our team.