Family Medicine - $275K Starting Salary - Big Flats
Join Guthrie's Primary Care team to provide high-quality patient care to our surrounding rural communities.
As a Guthrie Primary Care provider, you play a critical role in caring for our patients in your office while collaborating with Guthrie Specialists through a strong referral network.
Highlights of the Opportunity
- Full-time, outpatient-only practice. OB optional at this location.
- Practice full spectrum Family Medicine seeing patients from birth to geriatrics
- Collaborate with peer physicians and advanced practice providers
- Build a fulfilling clinical practice within a collegial environment with supportive administration
- Play a key role in contributing to positive patient outcomes and our organization's success
Work Life Balance
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. traditional schedule; would consider four day work week and flexible schedules
- Full-time providers practice 36 patient-facing hours with 4 hours of dedicated administrative time
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
- Rotating call schedule - phone call only
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- Robust EHR (EPIC)
- Easy access to Guthrie Specialists
- All locations accredited Patient Centered Medical Home under the NCQA standards
- Care Coordinators (RN) available at all locations to care for high-risk patients and provide education
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary starting at $275,000 annually
- Starting Bonus - $100,000
- Medical school loan repayment - $150,000
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and disability insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Salary range - $232,000-$291,000
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid up to $15,000
- Accompanying partner placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit physician-led integrated healthcare delivery system, seeks a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to practice in the Big Flats, NY primary care clinic. Build and create a full spectrum Family Medicine practice within a supportive team of providers and administration.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high-quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated healthcare delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We are glad you are interested in joining our team.
Big Flats is located in Chemung County, NY, between Corning to the west and Elmira to the east. Big Flats is home to Harris Hill, known as the "Soaring Capital of America." This area offers two nearby higher education institutions, Elmira College and Corning Community College. The Southern Tier Gateway to the Finger Lakes, this area provides the best of four-season activities. Elmira Corning Regional Airport offers easy access to worldwide travel.
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With six hospitals and 76 regional offices in a 13-county catchment area, our team of nearly 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 2 million patient visits annually.