Bariatric Medicine - Sayre, PA
Work with a collaborative multidisciplinary team dedicated to the treatment of Obesity and Obesity-related comorbidities.
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Bariatrician to join its weight loss center in Sayre PA.
Highlights of the Position
- New growth opportunity within Bariatrics with excellent support from administration
- 100% Outpatient Bariatric Practice
- Established practice/clinic - over ten years old.
- Fully staffed support team - Practice includes Bariatricians Bariatric Surgeon Dietitian Certified Diabetes Educator Certified Fitness Specialist Clinical Psychologist Practice Manager Program Coordinators dedicated nursing staff and additional team members
- Emphasis on multidisciplinary team approach to patient care
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence with full accreditation as an MBSAQIP comprehensive center
- Free-standing and modern clinic facilities with several Body Composition Analysis scales on site - Bioelectric Impeadance Inbody
- Multi-specialty Integrated Healthcare System
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system top 1% of Epic organizations)
- Candidate must be BE/BC with the American Board of Obesity Medicine
Work Life Balance
- Advanced practice provider support within the clinic setting
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Above average compensation package
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study with option of converting one week into additional PTO.
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities - Guthrie's seven residency and three fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Contact Name:Stefano Ringer