Bariatric Medicine Physician - Sayre, PA
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a United States or Royal College Board Certified/Board Eligible Bariatrician to join its weight loss center in Sayre PA. Work with a collaborative multidisciplinary team dedicated to the treatment of Obesity and Obesity-related comorbidities. H1-B Visa applicants accepted.
Highlights of the Position
- New growth opportunity within Bariatrics with excellent support from administration
- 100% Outpatient Bariatric Practice
- Established practice/clinic - over ten years old.
- Fully staffed support team - Practice includes Bariatricians Bariatric Surgeon Dietitian Certified Diabetes Educator Certified Fitness Specialist Clinical Psychologist Practice Manager Program Coordinators dedicated nursing staff and additional team members
- Emphasis on multidisciplinary team approach to patient care
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence with full accreditation as an MBSAQIP comprehensive center
- Free-standing and modern clinic facilities with several Body Composition Analysis scales on site - Bioelectric Impeadance Inbody
- Multi-specialty Integrated Healthcare System
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-Star health system top 1% of Epic organizations)
- Candidate must be BE/BC with the American Board of Obesity Medicine
Work Life Balance
- Advanced practice provider support within the clinic setting
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Above average compensation package
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study with option of converting one week into additional PTO.
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities - Guthrie's seven residency and three fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation bonus up to $15k for qualifying candidates
- Accompanying partner placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
Located on the Pennsylvania and New York border, Sayre is part of the larger community known as the Penn-York Valley or simply "The Valley." The other communities comprise Athens, PA, South Waverly, PA, and Waverly, NY. The combined population of these communities is 35,000. The Valley offers scenic countryside and rural living with easy access to larger areas such as Corning, NY, Ithaca, NY, and Binghamton, NY. I-86 is only minutes away and offers a direct route to Elmira and Binghamton, NY airports.
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With six hospitals and 76 regional offices in a 13-county catchment area, our team of nearly 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 2 million patient visits annually.