Teaching Faculty Anesthesiologist - NO Call- Sayre, PA
Guthrie is Seeking a United States or Royal College BC academic anesthesiologist to work supervising and teaching Anesthesiology Residents 100% of the time with no call requirements. H1-B Visa applicants accepted.
Highlights of the Position
- 100% of the time supervising and training Anesthesiology Residents and Medical Students
- Hours are a regular 5 day (40 hour) work week Monday through Friday.
- Anesthesiology Residency
- 18 state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Robust EHR used in all areas including operating room (EPIC 10-Star health system top 1% of EPIC Organizations)
- Anesthesia Department manages OR schedule providing the necessary structure for a smooth efficient workday
Work Life Balance
- NO CALL
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time.
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Adjusted salary and bonus structure.
- Full benefits including medical dental, vision, and disability insurance.
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions.
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals.
- Academic appointment to Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty specific medical societies
- Relocation bonus up to $15K for qualified applicants
- Accompanying partner placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist and provider services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
A 254-bed tertiary care referral center, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, PA, has received numerous national awards for the high-quality care it provides to patients. The hospital is the region's only Level I Trauma Center, accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation, and is served by Guthrie Air, a regional aeromedical helicopter program. Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital offers a full range of diagnostic, medical, and surgical services, including:
- Guthrie Breast Care Center
- Guthrie Cancer Center
- Guthrie Cardiac and Vascular Center
- Guthrie Musculoskeletal Services
- Guthrie Imaging Services
- Guthrie Specialty Eye Care
- Guthrie Surgical Services
- Guthrie Weight Loss Center
- Level I Trauma Center
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
Located on the Pennsylvania and New York border, Sayre is part of the larger community known as the Penn-York Valley or simply "The Valley." The other communities comprise Athens, PA, South Waverly, PA, and Waverly, NY. The combined population of these communities is 35,000. The Valley offers scenic countryside and rural living with easy access to larger areas such as Corning, NY, Ithaca, NY, and Binghamton, NY. I-86 is only minutes away and offers a direct route to Elmira and Binghamton, NY airports.
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With six hospitals and 76 regional offices in a 13-county catchment area, our team of nearly 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 2 million patient visits annually.