Ear, Nose and Throat
Guthrie Otolaryngology (also referred to as Ear, Nose and Throat) is dedicated to providing adult and pediatric patients of all ages with the highest standard of care for their ear, nose, and throat health concerns. All Guthrie physicians are board-certified, specializing in non-invasive techniques to help patients regain relief and breathe normally again.
Guthrie Otolaryngologists specialize in surgical treatment for diseases of the ear, nose, sinuses, salivary glands, larynx, oral cavity, neck, and esophagus. In addition, Guthrie offers closely related services such as audiology, speech rehabilitation through its Audiology department; facial plastic surgery through its Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery department; and allergy testing and treatment.
- Medical and surgical treatment for diseases of the ear, nose, sinuses, salivary glands, larynx, oral cavity, neck, and esophagus
- Microscopic surgery for chronic ear disease and deafness
- Laser surgery for the larynx
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Maxillofacial trauma Head and neck tumors
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Auditory/Hearing Services
- Plastic facial surgery