Guthrie primary care physicians and providers include specialists in internal medicine. The family physician and providers in the Guthrie Wyalusing, PA, office are dedicated to providing patients with the best in personalized services. Guthrie internal medicine providers have special training focused on the prevention and treatment of complex adult diseases, such as diabetes and heart disease.
Guthrie primary care physicians offer:
- Preventive care, health screenings and routine physical exams
- Women's health; routine care for women including pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions such as asthma, diabetes, and high blood pressure
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Treatment of minor injuries such as lacerations, sprains and diagnosing broken bones
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.