Guthrie Corning Cancer Center
Guthrie Cancer Center physicians are fellowship-trained and have extensive experience in diagnosing and treating all types of cancer, including advanced stage diseases. At our newly expanded facility, the Guthrie Cancer Center offers advanced technologies and treatments, including chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.
The Guthrie Cancer Center offers:
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained cancer specialists
- Medical, radiation and surgical oncologists working together to fight your disease
- Fellowship-trained surgical oncologists, experienced in treating aggressive cancers
- Comprehensive interventional radiology treatments using imaging techniques such as CT, ultrasound and MRI to guide the delivery of radiation therapy treatments directly to a tumor
- Oncology Certified Nurses trained to support and guide you through your process and beyond
- Breast cancer and nurse navigators to coordinate your care
- Access to a large selection of clinical trials
- Minimally invasive surgical options using da Vinci® robotic surgery
- Complete range of support services including an oncology social worker
The Guthrie Corning Cancer Center conveniently ajoins the Guthrie Corning Hospital providing easy access to chemotherapy and radiation therapy for patients throughout Steuben and Chemung counties, including Big Flats, NY and Elmira, NY.
Physicians and Healthcare Providers