Corning - Guthrie Cancer Center at Corning Hospital
Guthrie Cancer Center physicians are fellowship-trained and have extensive experience in diagnosing and treating all types of cancer, including advanced stage diseases. Nationally recognized by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, the Guthrie Cancer Center offers advanced technologies and treatments, including chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.
The Guthrie Cancer Center offers:
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained cancer specialists
- Medical, radiation and surgical oncologists working together to fight your disease
- The region’s only fellowship-trained surgical oncologists, experienced in treating aggressive cancers
- Comprehensive interventional radiology treatments using imaging techniques such as CT, ultrasound and MRI to guide the delivery of radiation therapy treatments directly to a tumor
- Oncology Certified Nurses trained to support and guide you through your chemotherapy treatment
- Breast, gynecological and lung cancer navigators to coordinate your care
- The largest selection of clinical trials in the region
- Minimally invasive surgical options using da Vinci® robotic surgery for prostate and gynecological cancer
- Complete range of support services including an oncology social worker
The Cancer Center at Corning Hospital is conveniently located, providing easy access to chemotherapy and radiation therapy for patients from throughout Steuben and Chemung counties, including Big Flats, NY and Elmira, NY.
Physicians and Healthcare Providers