Guthrie primary care physicians and providers include specialists family medicine, internal medicine. The family physicians and providers in the Guthrie Dushore, PA, office are dedicated to providing patients with the best in personalized primary care services. Guthrie family physicians care for patients and their entire families, at all stages of life.
Guthrie family physicians offer:
- Preventive care, health screenings and physical exams
- Newborn and well-child care
- Routine women's health care including pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including asthma, diabetes, and high blood pressure
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Treatment of minor injuries such as lacerations, sprains and diagnosing broken bones
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.