Guthrie Corning Hospital
New Hospital Is Now Open
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Guthrie Corning Hospital is a 65-bed, full service community hospital that provides the region with patient and family-centered health care services with an integrated team of talented and compassionate physicians, health care professionals, staff and leaders. The team is supported by the latest in technology, state-of-the-art health care equipment and electronic medical records. The hospital's reputation for high-quality care has been recognized at the state and national level, including designation as a New York State Stroke Center.
The new Guthrie Corning Hospital is conveniently located off I-86, exit 48 or State Route 352, and offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and diagnostic services including:
- 24-Hour emergency services with 24-hour laboratory, radiology and ultrasound support
- Ambulatory surgery
- Breast Care Center including screening,diagnostic and biopsy procedures
- Cancer Center at Guthrie Corning Hospital
- Coronary care, cardiology stress testing and outpatient rehabilitation
- Laboratory services
- Labor and delivery care
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
- Medical imaging services
- Musculoskeletal services including orthopaedics, sports medicine and neuromuscular therapies
- Pediatric services
The hospital has the first multi-specialty ambulatory surgical center of its kind in the region, the Same Day Surgery Center, which is an outpatient department of Guthrie Corning Hospital. HealthWorks, Guthrie Corning Hospital's 45,000 square foot rehabilitation and fitness facility, is located in Painted Post, N.Y. This award-winning, advanced facility provides opportunity for individuals and families in Guthrie's communities to reach their personal goals with guidance and coaching from HealthWorks’ professional staff in the areas of disease management, fitness conditioning, health enhancement, injury recovery and lifestyle improvement.
- Auxiliary - The Corning Hospital Auxiliary supports programs and services provided at the hospital.
- Donate - With your gift we can support numerous programs and services that are provided to the residents of the Twin Tiers. Your support helps to ensure the highest quality of service to the residents of our area.