Schedule a Primary Care Appointment Online
Guthrie primary care physicians and providers include specialists in family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN and pediatrics. The family physicians and providers in the Guthrie Towanda, PA, office are dedicated to providing patients with the best in personalized primary care services. Guthrie family physicians provide comprehensive services, including well-woman care, newborn and well-child care, pediatrics and adult medicine and geriatric care. In addition, appointments are available at the Towanda, PA office with specialists in orthopedics.
Guthrie primary care physicians offer:
- Preventive care, health screenings and physical exams
- Newborn and well-child care
- Routine women's health care including pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including asthma, diabetes, and high blood pressure
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Treatment of minor injuries such as lacerations, sprains and diagnosing broken bones
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- Occupational Medicine:
- DOT Physicals
- Drug Screening
- Physical CDL
- Blood Work done in-house
- Workers Compensation
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To make an appointment for MRI, CT scan, x-ray, ultrasound or mammography, call 1-800-724-6674.