Guthrie’s Pediatric Center offers comprehensive services for infants and children up to age 21 in six locations. Whether it’s a well visit, illness, injury or follow-up care, Guthrie specialists want to help children stay healthy.
Guthrie understands that children don’t always get sick Monday through Friday during regular business hours, which is why Guthrie offers weekend and evening hours for patient convenience. In addition, a physician is always on call if patients need assistance.
Guthrie pediatric physicians specialize in treating children with:
- Autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral and developmental problems
- Childhood obesity
- Ear, nose and throat conditions
- Genital and urinary conditions
- Immunizations and screenings
- Neurological conditions
- Orthopaedic conditions
- Pediatric dermatology
- Mild pediatric trauma
- Respiratory and gastro-intestinal problems
- Wellness and sports physicals