Guthrie Internal Medicine focuses on the care of adults. Internal Medicine physicians care for patients for life; from the teen years through the later years. With special training focused on the prevention and treatment of adult diseases, Guthrie Internal Medicine providers have a wide range of knowledge of complex diseases that affect adults.
Guthrie Internal Medicine offers you:
- Preventive care, health screening and physical exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including migraines, heart disease, diabetes and arthritis
- Acute care for short-term illness such as respiratory infections and pneumonia, tendonitis, shingles
- Treatment of minor injuries such as lacerations, stabilizing sprains and diagnosing broken bones
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
- Routine physicals
Schedule an Internal Medicine Appointment Online
Use the 'Person', 'Location' and 'Day/Time' filters to narrow down the Internal Medicine schedule.