Guthrie Family Medicine offers family-oriented comprehensive care, including well-woman care, newborn and well-child care, pediatrics and adult/geriatric care. Dedicated to providing patients with the best in personal care, a Guthrie Family Medicine provider can care for patients and their entire families at all stages of life.
Guthrie Family Medicine offers:
- Preventive care, health screening and physical exams for individuals of all ages
- Newborn and well-child care
- Routine care for women including pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, irritable bowel
- Acute care for short-term illness such pink eye, skin rashes and sore throats
- Treatment of minor injuries such as lacerations, stabilizing sprains and diagnosing broken bones
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
Schedule a Family Medicine Appointment Online
Use the 'Person', 'Location' and 'Day/Time' filters to narrow down the Family Medicine schedule.