Having a Guthrie Now visit without an eGuthrie account
- From the Guthrie website or the eGuthrie login page, patients can click the link to sign up without having an eGuthrie account.
- You will be brought to a review window that discusses the visit and what is needed. Click I don’t have an account.
- Choose the Country and State you (the patient) are located in.
- Choose the reason for your visit.
- Review estimated wait time and click the green “Put me in line” button.
- On the Does This Look Right review screen, choose to sign up. An option to log in is available if you remember log in information from the past.
- A pop-up box will appear asking if the visit is for you or someone else.
- You will be brought to a screen to sign up without an activation code. You can now create your eGuthrie account. If you choose to sign up someone else for a visit, you will be required to enter the patient’s information prior to signing up for eGuthrie. Once all appropriate forms are completed, you can create a username and password.
- After you’ve logged in, you’ll see a screen that allows to choose how you’d like to be notified when providers are ready to begin virtual visits. You can choose to be notified either by a free text or email message. Click the green Schedule button when you are finished to finalize scheduling the appointment.