Update Your Vaccine Information in eGuthrie
If you received your COVID-19 in a non-Guthrie location and would like it recorded in your medical record, you can add the information using eGuthrie.
- Log in to eGuthrie and choose COVID-19 from the menu.
- Click Update to search registries for vaccine information.
- If nothing comes back, click Enter Vaccine Details to manually update information.
- Complete the questionnaire with the vaccine information from your vaccine card. You will also be required to upload a photo of your vaccination card.
- You will see a confirmation that your information has been submitted. Our clinical staff will review and confirm the information before it appears in your record.