Guthrie, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system, is seeking board-certified/board eligible candidates for Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine in the Twin Tiers of Pennsylvania and New York.
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and quiet, small cities and towns with beautiful homes and neighborhoods, just a few hours’ drive from metro N.Y./ N.J. and Philadelphia.
The Pulmonary and Critical Care Section provides medical directorship to the critical care closed ICU in the 254-bed Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, a Level II trauma center.
Why choose Guthrie?
- 2-week rotation coverage for pulmonary outpatient clinic, the pulmonary inpatient service (including inpatient consults), and the medical critical care unit/ICU
- Call schedule 1:7 – split evenly with coverage of the pulmonary and ICU services at night and on weekends
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- State-of-the-art ICU recently renovated in 2014
- 26-bed medical, surgical, trauma, and cardiac patients
- Spacious private rooms
- Latest technology
- Teaching opportunities with a Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine fellowship, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine residents, medical students and Respiratory Therapy students
- Continuing medical education – 14 days and $3,400 annually
- Physician mentoring available
- Supportive transition