- Guthrie Corning Hospital
- Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital
- Abdominal Surgery
- Cancer Surgery
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatibiliary Cancer
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopy, Minimally Invasive Gastrointestinal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- The Medical College of Pennsylvania, Piladelphia, Pa.
- The Stamford Hospital, Stamford, Conn. (General Surgery)
- Michigan State University, Lansing, Mich. (General Surgery)
- Case Western Reserve University/Mount Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio (Advanced Surgical Endoscopy/Laparoscopic Surgery)
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, N.Y. (Endoscopic Ultrasound)
- Choledocholithiasis after gastric bypass: a growing problem.
Overby DW, Richardson W, Fanelli R.
Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2014 Jul-Aug;10(4):652-3. doi: 10.1016/j.soard.2014.02.001. Epub 2014 Feb 7. No abstract available.