- Guthrie Corning Hospital
- ACL Reconstruction
- Adolescent Sports Injuries
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Knee Arthroscopies
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Replacement
- Meniscus Repairs
- Shoulder Surgery/injury
- Sport Shoulder Injuries
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, N.J. (Orthopedic Surgery)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Rochester Institute of Technology Physician Assistant Program
- Medical Director, Post-Bac Certificate Program, Cornell University
- Team Physician Cornell Men and Women's Basketball
- Alpha Epsilon Lambda Honor Society
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Kings College, Wilkes Barre, Pa. (Healthcare Administration)
- Rutgers Medical School, Piscataway, N.J.
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, N.J. (General Surgery)
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
WENY Midday Makeover - Dr. Bruce Greene - Summer Sports
According to a recent NFL survey, the body weight at each football position has increased approximately 20 – 25 pounds. over the last twenty years. College players are becoming larger as well. We...
In the Olympic film epic “Chariots of Fire” Eric Liddell asks, “Where does the power come from to see the race to its end?” His definitive answer was “from within”. More than eighty years later...
A dislocated joint in the field can be extremely stressful for the athlete, on lookers, and to the team physician if he or she is unprepared to handle it. The following article will discuss the...
The spring and summer months present a challenge to the outdoor athlete to beat the heat and humidity and avoid associated physical dangers. The risk of heat related illness is a reality for the “...
Laurie Bitting, ATC, RPA-C
With the warmer summer weather quickly approaching, millions of golfers of all ages and abilities are getting ready to hit the golf links. New resolutions will...