- Guthrie Corning Hospital
- ACL Reconstruction
- Adolescent Sports Injuries
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Knee Arthroscopies
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Replacement
- Meniscus Repairs
- Shoulder Surgery/injury
- Sport Shoulder Injuries
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, N.J. (Orthopaedic Surgery)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Medical Co-Director, Post-Bac Certificate Program Cornell University
- Clinical Instructor, Rochester Institute of Technology Physician Assistant Program
- Team Physician Cornell Men and Women's Basketball
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Rutgers Medical School, Piscataway, N.J.
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, N.J. (General Surgery)
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
WENY Midday Makeover - Dr. Bruce Greene - Summer Sports
In the Olympic film epic “Chariots of Fire” Eric Liddell asks, “Where does the power come from to see the race to its end?” His definitive answer was “from within”. More than eighty years later...
A dislocated joint in the field can be extremely stressful for the athlete, on lookers, and to the team physician if he or she is unprepared to handle it. The following article will discuss the...
The spring and summer months present a challenge to the outdoor athlete to beat the heat and humidity and avoid associated physical dangers. The risk of heat related illness is a reality for the “...
Laurie Bitting, ATC, RPA-C
With the warmer summer weather quickly approaching, millions of golfers of all ages and abilities are getting ready to hit the golf links. New resolutions will...
Recreational and competitive athletes usually sustain 2 types of injuries – acute and overuse. Examples of acute injuries are wrist fractures, ankle sprains, shoulder dislocations, and...