Sayre, Pa. – Guthrie has expanded the number of days the mobile MRI and mobile CT are in service throughout the region. These units travel throughout the Guthrie service area to save patients the time from traveling great distances to receive their medical imaging needs by providing multiple sites to obtain these services.
The weekly schedule for the mobile CT unit is now 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
• Monday: Guthrie Clinic in Towanda, Pa.
• Tuesday: Guthrie office in Ithaca, N.Y.
• Wednesday: Guthrie office in Big Flats, N.Y.
• Thursday: Guthrie Clinic in Wellsboro, Pa.
• Friday: Guthrie Centerway office in Corning, N.Y.
In addition, the mobile MRI has increased service to six days a week.
The weekly schedule for the mobile MRI is now:
• Monday – Guthrie office in Ithaca, N.Y. from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Tuesday – Guthrie office in Big Flats, N.Y. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Wednesday – Guthrie Troy Community Hospital in Troy, Pa. from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Thursday – Guthrie Clinic in Towanda, Pa. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Friday – Guthrie Clinic in Wellsboro, Pa. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Saturday – Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital in Sayre, Pa. from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
For more information on Guthrie’s mobile imaging services, please call 1-800-724-6674.
Guthrie Health is a community-based, not-for-profit health care system jointly formed by Guthrie Healthcare System (GHS) and Guthrie Clinic, also not-for-profit health care organizations. GHS provides inpatient, outpatient and home-based services through Guthrie Corning Hospital, Guthrie Troy Community Hospital, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, and Guthrie Home Care and Guthrie Hospice. Guthrie Clinic provides primary and specialty physician services at 25 regional clinics. Guthrie Health provides care for 200,000 patients annually within its eleven-county service area across the northern tier of Pennsylvania and the southern tier of New York.