Please check this webpage for updated list of cancellations and closings for Wednesday, Feb. 5.
- Guthrie Clinic pharmacy in Sayre, Pa. will close at 3 p.m. today.
- All Guthrie clinic locations, including walk-in care will be closed Wednesday, Feb. 5. All hospitals and emergency departments will be open to serve our patients. The Guthrie team will work with all patients to reschedule any appointments. If you have any concerns with traveling for hospital related treatment please call ahead or the Guthrie team can work with you to reschedule those appointments.
- Guthrie Sayre Campus Employees- The Thomas Avenue employee parking lot will be closed from 8 p.m. Feb. 5 until 6 a.m. Feb. 6 for snow removal. Employees are asked to park in Patient Lot B on the main Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital campus during this closure. For a map of main campus parking lots, visit the link below.
- Guthrie Same Day Surgery Center in Big Flats is closed.
- All Med Supply Depot locations closed Wednesday, Feb. 5.
- Guthrie Healthworks and Fitness Center will be closed Wednesday, Feb. 5.
- The Guthrie Medical Weight Loss support group at 6 p.m. in Sayre, Pa. is cancelled.
- The Guthrie Towanda Dialysis will be closed Wednesday, Feb. 5 and open Thursday, Feb. 6.
- The Guthrie Service Awards Dinner scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 5 is being postponed due to the forecasted snow storm. The dinner will now take place Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 5:30 p.m. in the Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital cafeteria. If you have questions you can contact Organizational Development at 570-887-5291.