Guthrie is a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Pediatrician. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Guthrie Pediatrics Physicians enjoy:
- Outpatient practice model with walk-in clinic, evening and weekend hours
- Call schedule is 1:10; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. with an answering service picking up at 7:30 p.m.
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- Part of a physician-led multi-specialty group practice with a fully integrated inpatient/outpatient EHR
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists
- Robust EHR (Epic 10-star health system)
- Dedicated Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for diagnosing, prescribing and counseling support services
- Continuing Medical Education – 14 days and $3,400 annually
- Physician mentoring available
- Teaching opportunities
- Supportive transition