Sick Visits Day or Night, from Anywhere
Guthrie Now video visits connect you to a provider on your smart phone, tablet or computer. Use Guthrie Now for:
- Coughs, including bronchitis
- Sinus infection
- Strains and sprains
- Upset stomach
A special note about the flu: If you think you may have the flu, starting treatment right away gives you the best chance of getting better quickly. Guthrie Now providers are trained to diagnose by asking questions about your symptoms. The CDC recommends that providers begin treatment based on these symptoms, rather than a flu test, so treatment is not delayed.
Guthrie Now features
- Our physicians and midlevel providers are all licensed.
- Online visits using Guthrie Now are secure, private and confidential.
- Providers can send prescriptions, if needed, directly to your pharmacy.
- You can access individual Guthrie Now accounts for all your family members in one place.
- Guthrie Now is available for both new and current Guthrie patients ages 2 and up. If you are already a Guthrie patient, a summary of your visit will be entered into your electronic health record.
- You must be physically located in Pennsylvania or New York to use Guthrie Now.
A credit card is required to pay at the time of your Guthrie Now visit.
Patients covered under a Highmark health plan will pay the standard sick visit co-pay. Guthrie employees and family members with the Guthrie Network Advantage Plan pay a $15 co-pay.
Guthrie Now costs $49 per visit for all others. You may wish to contact your carrier for coverage information, or submit the visit receipt to your health plan.
If you have chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, a severe headache, broken bone or other serious problems, please go to the nearest emergency department or call 911.