The Guthrie Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Ophthalmologist focusing on a high volume cataract surgery practice. Our comprehensive team consists of 10 ophthalmologists including Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastic, Cornea, Ocular Pathology, Pediatric, Cataract, and General specialties, in addition to support by 9 medical based optometrists.
Highlights of the Position
- Well-established, high volume Cataract Practice
- Ophthalmic and optometric referral base spanning over 7 counties in the Northern Tier of Pennsylvania and Southern Tier of New York
- Emergency call rotation of 1:9 (call is 1 week out of every 9 weeks)
- Dedicated team of support staff, including ophthalmic and diagnostic technicians
- State-of-the-art operating rooms designed specifically for Ophthalmology
- Dedicated operating support team with established "On Call Eye Team"
- Clinical support of highly trained and experienced medical Optometrists
- Access to all diagnostics, lab services, and vast multi-specialty group of providers throughout Guthrie