Guthrie offers oncology navigators to help lung and breast cancer patients and their support team throughout diagnosis and treatment.
Our oncology navigators will help you and your family by:
- Helping you understand the nature of your specific diagnosis and treatment plans.
- Making educational materials available to you and/or your caregivers.
- Answering questions throughout the treatment journey.
- Ensuring that your case has a multidisciplinary, team-based approach to your care.
- Providing support and encouragement during your illness.
- Assisting in locating additional community information and resources.
- Assisting in referrals for support, including home and/or hospice care.