Urology - System Chief of Urology - The Guthrie Clinic
Chief of Urology, The Guthrie Clinic
Fully equipped Urology Surgical practice and supporting staff.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Guthrie is seeking a committed leader and Board Certified urologist to join our growing department as System Chief of Urology.
To start the conversation and learn more about Guthrie email, call or text Stefano Ringer, Physician and APP Recruiter - Surgical Services, Guthrie Medical Group. email@example.com or call at 607.426.6009 (cell)
Highlights of the Position
- Position will be based at our main campus in Sayre, PA
- Candidate should have 5-10 years experience as a Urologist - sub specialties within Urology are a plus
- Teaching opportunities available with residents, medical students and APP students
- APP support for clinical setting and inpatient rounding
- DaVinci Robot onsite in Sayre and Corning for complex robotic cases
- Typical work week is Monday through Friday, 2 days OR and 3 days clinic with time built in for admin.
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive RVU Model with strong internal referral network
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 14 days with option for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration, cerifications, membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Relocation expenses paid up to $15,000
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist and provider services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.
About the Area
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its own, Guthrie’s central location affords the benefits of dining, shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities, with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.