Urology - Sayre, PA
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking candidates for a BC/BE Urologist to join their growing department in Sayre, PA. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Position would be based in our main location in Sayre, Pa with regionalization.
- Teaching opportunities available with residents, medical students and APP students.
- Fully equipped urology surgical practice and supporting staff to perform robotic and other surgical procedures.
- APP support for clinical setting and inpatient rounding
- DaVinci Robot onsite
- Typical work week is Monday though Friday, 2 days OR and 3 days clinic.
- Call would be 1:6 between the Sayre and Corning Hospitals.
- Experienced or newly graduated candidates are equally welcome.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract providers who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every provider at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are interested in learning more about Guthrie please visit http://ichoseguthrie.org/